Customer Service Representative (CSR)
PLUS Core Values
At ServicePlus Heating and Cooling, we are driven by a set of core values that guide everything we do. Positivity, Loyalty, Unity, and Success are at the heart of our company culture, shaping how we approach our work and serve our customers. With a positive mindset, we approach challenges as opportunities to innovate and deliver exceptional service. We value the loyalty of our customers, team members, and partners, and we strive to build lasting relationships based on trust and mutual respect. Through unity, we foster a collaborative environment, bringing together diverse perspectives and harnessing the power of teamwork to achieve our collective goals. Our commitment to success pushes us to continuously improve and exceed expectations, ensuring that we deliver the highest quality solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Join us on our journey and experience the ServicePlus Heating and Cooling difference, where positivity, loyalty, unity, and success are the cornerstones of our business.
About This Position
Come work for a family owned company that prides themselves on being honest and treats customers the way they would like to be treated.
As a part of the team you will deliver superior customer service to our valued customer base across Ottawa and the surrounding areas. As our CSR you are the customer facing employee of the company. You will work at our warehouse office in Kemptville. You will except deliveries and update our inventory software. You will answer incoming phone calls and do outbound calls. You will register product warranties and provide these to our clients. You will data input into Quickbooks and other office duties.
- N$17-$26 Hourly
- NSales Commission
- NPart-time, Includes Evenings and Weekends
- NStocked office fridge with snacks, ice cream bars, water, coffee and tea
- NOffice location is right beside a beautiful walking trail to enjoy on breaks
- NSit/Stand desk to work at
- NContinual learning and opportunities to grow within the company
- 5You have experience in a customer facing role and maintain a keen interest in providing outstanding customer support experiences.
- 5You have a post secondary school degree.
- 5You are an articulate communicator, proficient in both verbal and written English and enjoy crafting clear and concise messages to customers.
- 5Comfortable using electronic devices, payment processing and other electronic devices
- 5Police Record Check
- 5Experience using ServiceTitan software.
- 5Experience using Quickbooks software.
- 5Hold a customer service certificate from accredited programs.
- 5Experience in an HVAC company setting.
Please send all resumes and portfolios to email@example.com. We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.